49TH IFTDO WORLD CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
We want to make sure that your visit is enjoyable and safe.
You should not visit the Conference in the following cases:
If you are suffering from any health symptoms associated with COVID-19,
- If you have been in close contact with an individual confirmed as COVID-19 positive
- If you are under any quarantine/self-quarantine.
You should :
- Keep a copy of vaccination certificate.
If you are not vaccinated, you will not be allowed to attend the Conference until you present a negative RT-PCR test certificate for a test conducted within the last 72 hours.
Testing facility is available at the Conference site.
- You must wear face mask all the time.
- Social distancing be followed by keeping a distance of at least 2 metres.
- Sanitize your hand at regular intervals at the Hand-sanitizer stations.
The Hotel staff shall be taking all precautions for maintaining general hygiene at the Conference Venue by regularly cleaning and sanitizing the common areas.
A doctor is available at the Venue during the period of Conference.